SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINES/QUESTIONS FOR SELF-REFLECTION:
- Does your tale provide a sensory experience?
- Does your tale speak to the child in each of us?
- Does your tale crave to be shared, especially to be read aloud?
- Does your tale encourage the reader’s inner sense of knowingness?
- Does your tale invite the reader to explore the magic and mystery of life?
- Does your tale take the reader to other realms–real or imaginary; past, present or future?
- Does your tale offer a glimpse into our changing reality and act as a bridge of understanding?
- Does your tale provide an opportunity for the reader to have a deeper experience of the magic of being alive?
If you believe that your Tale of Wonder embodies any (or all) of these notions, please tell us a little about yourself and submit a sample of your work HERE